Thanks for your answer. I reckon this one falls into your second category- of no-no's. Access to the offending and paid-for digital edition is password-controlled. Up to today, it was a badly-structured pdf, but usable.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Rossi" <d...@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] newspaper document written in Adobe Flash

Completely depends on the site. Some flashy pages I can manage to get them to do most of what I need by clicking on various unlabeled buttons. Other sites, I can't get to do anything, I mean absolutely, completely, utterly inaccessible. So, what I am saying is, your milage may vary. Wanna share the site and see if others can beat it into submission?

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi