Caret p is the paragraph mark.  Caret k is a page break, and caret T is the
tab character.  If you know those letters, you don't have to scroll down
through them.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 6:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Deleting Blank Lines in a Word Document

Hi Flor,

Hot Damn!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  That took this document down
from 85 pages to 45 pages!  It made 2,859 replacements!  Does the, ^p,
represent blank lines?  Or, what does, ^p, tell the replacement option to
do?  I mean, I've witnessed the obvious but, I'm just wondering what the,
^p, represents!  Thanks again, take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1.