From: David Ingram
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2012 2:27 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] When in Outlook Express 2003 in the dictionary
managerhow do i put inBlindTech then hear blind tech?

Hi list members, I have a question concerning Out Look Express 2003 and the
dictionary manager.  The question is how do I put in as an example blindtech
and hear Blind Tech?  Thank you for any information that you may have.  P.S.
Also how is my entry saved after putting it in to the dictionary manager for
Out Look Express 2003?  Thank you.