Hi,
I just used the current version of free YouTube to mp3 converter this very day
with JFW 13 under windows 7 64 bit and it downloaded content just fine.
Robin

From: Kimsan
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 12:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] New version of free youtube to mp3 converterwon't
download youtube videos

Have you tried the website version?
http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Maheen
Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2012 11:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
download youtube videos

I tried to download a youtube video with the free youtube to mp3 converter,
but the annoying thing is tehy keep updating it every three to four weeks.
Does anyone know of a better converter that will download youtube videos
that is accessible? Free youtube to mp3 converter was so good, but this
latest update isn't letting me donwload. There's gotta be another way of
doing this without it keep on updating all the time.