Hi.
No I don't think so.
You can use windows 7 in xp mode but you can't use both modes at once.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Joanne
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 1:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] will I need to use 2 Jaws keys when my computer
becomes a windows 7 pro and an Xp machine?

I am upgrading my Windows 7 home premium computer to a Windows 7 Pro so I
can have the ability to also add XP and use XP for the most part.  I know
that when we upgrade to 7 Pro I will have to re-install Jaws, which will of
course use up one of my keys from F.S.  Since this system will also have XP,
do I also have to install Jaws in the XP part?  If so, this, of course,
would use up 2 keys so wondering if that's what I'll have to do in order to
have both operating systems--two operating systems, 2 separate installs of
Jaws.  Hope someone can help.