I find it easier to use the nicknames. I have assigned one word nicknames to my main contacts so when I want to send an email I just type in the nicknames such as sister, aunt, susie, lgh or whatever. I just have to separate them with commas. When I tab away and back to the BCC or TO field the whole name and address is there. The main aggravation is that Jaws won't let me go back and fix a misspelled nickname.
But it works well and much easier than searching through the contacts list.
Sherrie Gosling

-----Original Message----- From: susie q
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 8:22 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windos live mail headache please help?

Ok went into the options menu, and every thing is set, but cant find where
it says fill in contacts as you type, maybe it is in properties? sue

-----Original Message----- From: Elaine
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 8:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi Sue

I think this sounds like a set up issue.

when you installed live mail, did you change any settings?

Elaine

-----Original Message----- From: susie q