Hi, I downloaded karron, and the other Ossy voices they went to my desk top, so where do I go from there, I only want to read all and keep the read voice for every thing ells, when I read hole docquments, I want the voice to switch I want karron to be my reader, but I want to try alax too so what do i do next? susie

-----Original Message----- From: Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 11:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Installing Voices?

Hi, I have always used Ellequence so far, however, I would like to try using some of the new Vocalizer voices. When I downloaded all the English voices, each said it would be installed. But after pressing Alt F and then Down Arrow to Voices and following through the Profiles there, I could only find Ellequence and Sappy 64 byt.

How do I now install all those voices?

When I checked Jaws 14 help, it didn't answer this.

Vicky V