Since the release of the Beta 14, I have had problems reading e-mail in
Outlook 2010 with parts of messages being read in the next message parts of
a message not being read at all.  Annoying, but I discovered when I have a
large list of messages that turning off the virtual cursor alleviates the
problem, of course that means when I get one of those complex e-mails I must
turn it back on.

I assume this has something to do with the buffering and I do hope the
problem is eventually solved so I don't have to change back and forth all
the time.  I have one list that put out over 400 messages in one day, having
messages all mixed up was not an option, I reverted to Jaws 13 but the next
day I turned off the virtual cursor in Outlook and was able to move quickly
through messages again each reading completely and not getting mixed in with
the next one.

Problem partially solved.  There should be a quick key to do this switch,
maybe shift/control v?

Rose Combs

roseco...@q.com