No, I am looking for a program where I can get printable graphics for my business. Regarding where to buy, I do believe that you can buy it from the company directly via their website. Can't help you with information regarding price, though. Thanks for your information.

Jerry
"A penny saved....is a penny that the government thinks you stole because you did not file it on your tax return!" ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@aol.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] CorelDraw

Jerry:
Are you wanting to go into graphic design using this software?
I've been meaning to check out the program but haven't had time but might
this weekend or next weekend to see if it is indeed accessible using Jaws or
any other screen reader for that matter.
Where do you get the program, by chance?

Kimsan Song
Online Access Technology Trainer
Phone:
1-877-774-7670