That would be nice if you posted it. If you didn't mind. Also, yes that is a
big issue I'm having. Running windows 7 and I can't figure out a way to mix
jaws in.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 7:19 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] flexable web

If you're interested I could post it on my server on the audio page. I have
various tutorials up there from other people than myself.

It was done well, but I suggest that you need to get JAWS to come across in
the same channel as your voice so we could hear it better in future
tutorials. If you need some pointers let me know. Granted in windows 7 that
is a problem I will admit.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.