From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Eric Damery
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 1:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] beta of jaws 14 still crashing on some types of
messages

JAWS 14 introduces the feature to be able to virtual mail in Outlook 2010
and 2007 so that the messages that are formatted with Tables, can be read
without having to open it in a browser. This is something we have been
working on for almost a year now.

If you don't have a message now, that causes the problem, please try to find
one and submit it to us as soon as possible.

Regards,
Eric