To All Listers:

My counselor had suggested I take a online course from The Hadley School for
the Blind.  I was able to access all of the information pretty well, until it
came to doing the actual lesson.  Towards the bottom of the lesson, there are
two buttons.  One says "Save Changes" and the other says "Submit".  My wife,
who is sighted, informs me that these buttons are there, as does the technical
help person at the Hadley School.  However, JAWS does not read or recognize
these buttons.  I am using JAWS version 11, Windows Vista on a 32 bit system,
and IE 9.  The tech help desk is researching the problem, but I was wondering
if anyone on the list might have some suggestions.

Many thanks.
Jerry
"If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans!"