From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Trish
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 9:56 AM
To: Jaws Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Subtracting in Excel

Someone provided this info and I saved it, I have tried to do the steps here
and it works with this many cells, but I only want to subtract one cell from
the other and that's where it get's messed up. So whoever provided this
info, could you please explain how I would go about getting same results for
just one or 2 cells?

Thanks,
Trish

Here's one way to subtract c4 through c20, a list of charges, from c3--the
beginning balance:

=C3-SUM(C4:C20)