Ah, you've opened metro one. I forget now how you make sure of which one you
use. I also wander which one opens when you type the URLin the run dialogue.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Marek Durila
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 2:11 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] IE 10?

Hi all,
How can I work with IE 10 in win 8 with Jaws 14? When I turned IE, I can
move by arrow keys or tab through the links etc., but when I want Pres or go
to the new url ctrl.o or alt.d isn't working. I tried and for me looks, that
there is no ribbon or classic menu pressing by alt or context menu.

Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Üdvözlettel / S pozdravem:

Marek DURILA
Nordic HC coordinator

Delivery Center
Central Europe
Brno SITE
616 00, Brno
Technicka 21
Czech Republic

Phone: 420-53341-7092
Mobile:
E-mail: marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com

IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Registered address: Brno, Technicka 2995/21, Zip code: 61600, Company ID:
26244535
Entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in
Brno (Part C, Entry 39922)

IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Sídlo: Brno, Technická 2995/21, PSÈ 61600 IÈ: 26244535
Zapsaná v obchodním rejstøíku, vedeném Krajským soudem v Brnì oddíl C,
vlozka 39922