From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:37 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] MSSE Question

Hi All,

Lately when running a scheduled scan with MSSE, in the system tray, it shows
PC protected instead of, scanning.  It used to show scanning whenever a scan
was in progress.  Is this happening to others?  If not, how can I get
scanning to show in the system tray when a scan is in progress?  Running XP,
IE8, OE, & J13.  All advice will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, take
care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.