From: Jerry Martin
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 6:21 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and Indented Paragraphs

To All Listers:

I was wanting to know something.  Using JAWS 11 on a Windows Vista 32 bit
system, I have JAWS set up to verbally indicate italicized and emphasized
words.  Is there a setting to indicate if a sentence is indented, as in the
beginning of a paragraph?  Or is it in the same setting?  I have JAWS set up
in Classic (Attributes and Fonts).

Thanks.
Jerry