Hi.

Try this: C:\Program Files\Freedom Scientific Installation Information\356DE2A8-01EB-464e-9C33-0EEA3F923000-13.0\UninstallJAWS.exe

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- Fra: Dujari, Prateek
Dato: 8. november 2012 21:17
Til: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Emne: [JAWS-Users] How to uninstall previous JAWS versions using the runcommand line

Win7, JFW14.

For some strange reason which I'm not asking to solve here, when I go to 'all programs' then Jaws 13 and open it there is no uninstall item to click. In fact compared to my other Win7 PC, there are very few entries there on this second Win7 laptop of mine. Jaws runs just fine though. Anyway, That is not the problem I'm asking for advice on here.

My only choice seems to be uninstalling JFW13 using the run command. windows key then type run in the search edit field and then type some command there to uninstall JAWS13 only without effecting JAWS14.

How do I do this?
Prateek

-----
Ingen virus fundet i denne meddelelse.