Dato: 9. november 2012 23:45
Til: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Emne: [JAWS-Users] setting up a new computer out of the box

I will have sited help with the set up.
What are the steps for setting up a new windows 7 64 bit computer right out of the box? When I turn the new computer on, will there be a auto set up program running on start up.
If so, do we just follow along with that?
Will there be a point that we put the cd or dvd that comes with the computer to back up the system in case of trouble and we need to reinstall the opperating system. I usually have the store do this part, but this time I ordered on line, I am having it delivered to my home.
You can not install Jaws until you set up the computer, is this right?
any advice would be appreciated...
Jim:

I've Learned....That life is like a roll of toilet Paper.
The Closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

God bless:

GO BUCKS!!!

-----
Ingen virus fundet i denne meddelelse.