Once you have entered the details, try pressing alt and S to save the info.

Very Best Regards

Waqas

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Miriam Vieni
Sent: 12 November 2012 18:06
To: jaws users list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Adding address to Outlook 2003

I'm trying to add an alternative address for an individual in the address
book in Outlook 2003. I have Jaws 13, on a Win7 computer. I can write the
address but can't seem to save it. I tried doing this as a new contact and I
jukst can't save it after I've written it. Please help.

Miriam

-----
No virus found in this message.