From: "Mickey Flint" <cmickeyfl...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Why, sudden re-authorization
requirement?

I started to have this trouble last year with a fairly new
Toshiba. It was
so frustrating for many months. I never figured it out.
After FS said it was
a hardware issue Rehab took it back and gave me a new one. A
couple of
months later my councelor was still trying to fix the
computer and was told
that it needed a new battery. I was also having some touch
pad and mouse
trouble at the time. I am very happy to have it gone. I will
ask my
councelor today if they ever fix it and what was the final
outcome if they
did. I know what you are going through and really feel for
you. Good Luck,
you will be in my prayers! I will write back late today or
first thing
tomorrow. Hopefully he has an answer! Peace to All, Mickey