Thanks I will save this I was also having crashing of windows explorer and
outlook 2010 on this one computer thanks again.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 3:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JFW V. 14 crashing Windows Exploer under Windows 7

Here is what I did for others that eliminated the problem for them 1. In
Windows Explorer, go to the tools menu, and then Folder Options.
2. Control Tab to the View tab, and then tab to the tree-view of settings.
3. Press the letter S, until Jaws says:
show preview handlers in the preview Payne.
4. More than likely, this is checked, press the spacebar to uncheck it.
5. Tab to the apply button, spacebar that, then tab to okay, and spacebar
that to close the dialogue.

HTH,
Rick Justice