Mike, how do you get to preferences in adobe reader Xi? Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of
Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 3:42 PM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Adobe XI Settings Changes, Adobe Works Again!

Hi All,

I have had a problem reading PDF files ever since I updated to Adobe XI.
Well, I went into preferences & made the changes below & finally, Adobe is
working again!  Hot damn!

For those who have had the same problem you can give these setting changes a
try to see if they help.

On the Security Enhanced tab, I unchecked the options below.

Enable Protected Mode at startup, I unchecked this box.

Enable Enhanced Security, I unchecked this box.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.