To All Listers:

Today, I had a very strange phone call that I thought I should tell you all
about.  A gentleman called me, saying that he was with the Microsoft Windows
Software Company, and that he had detected several errors on my computer, and
that my protection agreement was out of date.  I told him that I was very aware
of my agreement being out of date, and after talking with him for several
minutes, I finally got to the meat of the call.  He wanted to sell me a 1
year's software agreement for $190 for a year.  I don't know if this guy was
legit, but I thought it was worth sending an email to all of the listers and
let you know of this.  And if he was on the up-and-up, I just hung up on a guy
who was just trying to make a living.

Jerry