I had a similar problem. There is a web site on which I wanted to create an account. I was told to hover my mouse over a spot which Jaws announced was a mouse over section. I forgot the key stroke to accomplish this using Jaws 10. So, I called Jaws technical support to provide for me the answer. When I activated the mouse over section, I was unable to cause it to be sufficiently active to create the account. I was told by Jaws "no change". Or something to that effect. I had to have my daughter create for me the account. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rose Combs" <roseco...@q.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 7:51 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] mouse over how to

How does one make Jaws hover over a link to open it, my employee self-serve
page has one and I can't access it, it is called myself and so far, I have
to get someone to come mouse it for me, not particularly what I'd like to do
since some personal information is supposed to be stored there.  Is this a
mouse-over even if it isn't announced as such?

Also using Jaws 9 at work.

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com