Thank you Graham for your detailed explanations! That is really helpful! Vicky ----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Smith" <g.smith...@rogers.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] sampling songs with itunes

No its f6 and shift f6 to move around the screen options.

I have just been on itunes again and gone straight to the book section in
the store.  It like the music, worked really well I was listening to clips
from any book any author, etc.

Sorry I am not a good typer but the link to look for is browse.  So perhaps
if you click on music and then insert f7 for list of links and find browse,
from here you really have to start looking, the trick is to arrow down
because very often you land in a list without anything being announced but
once you find these lists you can tab and shift tab between them selecting
your options.  I believe I heard the word alternative, if you hear this
arrow down, you will get the idea.  once you have arrowed to your artist and
then album and then song just hit enter on the song and it will play,
spacebaar to stop it.

When I am not in the store I am using the keystroke control s to find menu
for music, apps, books, store  etc, not sure how this will work if it is
removed as has been mentioned.

Well, I tried, guesss you are even more confused now, smile. but seriously
it works far better for me thant the older version of itunes.

good luck

Graham