Hi all,

running win7 64 home premium with professional jfw.

two issues I've found.

These are both after restarting the pc after the update was installed successfully.

1. you are unable to use insert f11 to get to the system tray, it just doesn't open the list of items.

2. I have a htm file with all my contacts, if i use an insert f to find a contact the dialogue doesn't open.

Both these things were working yesterday before installing the new update.

I haven't installed any new software prior to update.

I am running as administrator when installing update.

--

Adam Morris

Phone: +61 2 888 93939

email: a...@damorris.com