I am using Windows Mail with Windows Vista on a 32 bit system. Thanks folks. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bubba Bubba" <bubbatheg...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Setting up a business Name for reply Emails

what email client are you using are you using web mail?
Bubba

On 12/11/12, Jerry Martin <jandymar...@clear.net> wrote:
To All Listers:

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to set up a business name, address,
phone number, etc. that can be placed either at the beginning or at the end of an email, with only pressing a few keystrokes? And if so, please let me
know the steps for setting this up.

Many thanks.
"If something does not go as you planned, just remember that you are, most
likely, not any worse off than you were before."