Hi Rose,

May I make a suggestion? I created a spreadsheet with the following:

Column 1 is the name for which the password is attached to.
Column 2 is my user name.
Column 3 is my password.
Column 4 is the account number for sites with it.
Column 5 is optional which I use for other pertinent information.

I then copy the spreadsheet to a flash disk which I keep handy if I don't remember a particular user name or password. Believe me, I have a bunch! Once the saved password spreadsheet is copied, then you removed permanently the original from your computer.

Don't forget to update your spreadsheet on the flash disk every time you add or change a password. This may sound tedious, but I have been saved many times over with this method. Others may suggest a simpler way to remember password.

HTH

Lennie