KimSan:

Thanks.  That did the trick.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@aol.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Dates in MS Word 2007

Try Alt shift d.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Patti
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 7:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

I don't know about word, sorry.
Patti

How about for Word? Control plus semi colon doesn't insert the date in Word.
Thanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie Koetje | Administrative Support and Volunteer Coordinator
Northwest Center Foundation - People of All Abilities
7272 W Marginal Way S, Seattle, WA 98108 office 206.378.6365 Facebook |
Twitter | YouTube | Sign up for Our Newsletter | Our Stories