Okay. I wasn't sure since it isn't a Jaws thing per se, but I'll post it due
to interest and future  post inquiries.

Windows 7 Volume Control Shortcut

1. Right click on an empty area on the desktop. Point Jaws cursor between
icons and hit the apps key or right click.

2. Go to New, and right arrow  to Shortcut. Press enter.

3. In the location area, paste in:

%windir%\System32\SndVol.exe -f 49825268

Tab to the next button and press enter

4. In the name area, highlight the text that is there, clear it, and type in
Volume, or whatever you want to name it. Tab to and press on the Finish
button.

Now if you want a shortcut key to the desktop icon, do the following.

1. Focus on the newly named volume icon.

2. Press CTRL Enter to pull up the properties window

3. Tab to the shortcut area and press something like CTRL Shift V, or
whatever hot key you want.

4. Tab to the OK button, and that's it.

If you want to rid the ding ding ding when adjusting, you can set your
Windows default sound to none by:

1. Go to Sound in your control panel or type sound in the search box and
arrow to it.

2. Go to the sounds tab.

3. Tab until you find the list of events which sounds are assigned and fine
Windows default.

4. Tab again until you get to the wound assigned and then press the home key
or arrow to "none" at the top.

5. Tab to OK and hit enter. Wala!