From: "Jasmine Kotsay" <jasmine.kot...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 2:44 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 14 and Windows 8

Hello,
I have 3 questions, 2 of which pertain to JAWS.
Does JAWS 14 work really on laptop computers? Is it still in the
testing stages?
Also, does anyone know if Windows 8 is out of its testing stages and
out on the market?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jasmine

--
"Blindness is not what defines me, yet there are many things that do."
Jasmine Kotsay, 2007