Yes, this is exactly what I did. Denny sent the  link a bit earlier.  But
this is good info for others that might run into this.
Thanks, Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 3:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Drop box Links

Bob,

Ok, now that I did a little looking.  It turns out the version of Dropbox
doesn't matter.  New accounts created after some time in early October don't
get the public folder by default.  Instead, you can share links.

If you want the public folder, though, do the following:
https://www.dropbox.com/enable_public_folder,
then click on the "enable public  folder" button on the screen.

Next you need to verify your email address by clicking on "Send email"
button on the pop up, check your inbox and click on the verification link
sent by dropbox, "your public folder is now enabled" message will be shown
on your Dropbox account.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid !

Steve
Lansing, MI