The keystroke was changed to insirt windows c in jaws 14. Are you trying
this using the new keystroke?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 9:02 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Append to clipboard

I don't know about anyone else, but I absolutely cannot get my new append to
clipboard command to work in JAWS 14.
I have to revert back to 13 to perform this task.
I'm using Windows 7.
Actually I haven't tried this much other than in Thunderbird, where it
doesn't work.

--

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power, Then the world
will know peace.