From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Shane Hecker
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Processer compatibility with JFW

I've got an Intel processor in my laptop and an Amd processor in my
desktop. Both work fine. If anything, the video system is going to
present more problems, especially if you are going with Windows 8. Make
sure whatever laptop you get has wddm 1.2 or later compliant drivers for
your video card. Otherwise the Jaws cursor won't work properly in
Windows 8. For reference please look at
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.asp?QC=1489.

Shane