Just get standard issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 1:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Which Graphics Card is better with JFW?

What a waste of money.  With the amount of Ram these days, there is no need
for a separate graphics card unless you have specific entertainment/gaming
needs.  You get all the basics, possibly with the exception of dual-monitor
support, with a built-in graphics card and you save $80-200 or more by
avoiding the need for a separate card and you also save a slot.

Steve