Control b is the short cut or organize favorites.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jerry Martin
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:16 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE 8 and Favorites

Mike:

After following your steps, as well as the steps of others, I found that
once on IE, I go to File, then to Favorites, and then down arrow to the
Organize Favorites Heading.  Then I press enter.  This brings up the
keyboard options for what I need to do i.e., Move, Delete, New Folder, etc.
So, with the suggestions of all those involved, I figured it out.  Thanks.