From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:26 AM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Winamp Not Playing Next file in a Selected List

Dave,
Recently you posted about Winamp not playing the next file in a selected
list of files automatically.
It has been suggested that deleting the .ini file in the Winamp directory
will correct this problem.
I have encountered this problem before, but I didn't understand why it
happened with no apparent reason.
Well, here is the most likely cause, which is much simpler Winamp has a
command for this particular behavior,  and I discovered it while editing ID
Tag information in Winamp.
Winamp shares a command keystroke with Windows, which is Control + V I
verified this in the following versions, 2.8, 5.04 and 5.62.
Maybe because of screen echo settings with Jaws or otherwise,the user is not
hearing this command when it is activated.
I haven't looked for a way to disable this keystroke,so I don't even know at
this point if that is possible.
While in Winamp, if you look in the Playback sub-menu, you will find the
command listed.
Interesting what you can learn in the wee morning hours.
HTH,
Rick Justice