Hi,
Jim, Geovanni and Alan thanks for responding. I was so frustrated that I actually deleted the program, but after receiving your suggestions, I'm ready to reinstall it and try again.
Jo

From: "jim" <buckeye...@wowway.com>
Sent: February 17, 2013 10:28 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] re-scripts for itunes

Hi Jo:

In ITunes 11 the interface has been changed.

You do not need any scripts, you just need to get used to some different key strokes.

the December and January FS cast covers how to use ITunes 11.

For example use control+s to bring up the sources tree view, sometimes press twice depending where you are in the program.

control+shift+h, to go to the ITunes store home page.

while on the store pages at any time press control+shift+b, to browse categories, up and down arrow through the columns and use the tab key to go across the different columns of information.

the radio stations have changed as well.

Press Control+s, to make sure that you are on the source tree view, press the home key to go to music, tab 7 times and press the space bar to check the radio checkbox then press f6 to go to the list of radio stations to stream, press enter to play your choice.

Basically, you will use f6, tab, application key to see all the different choices you have depending on what you are sitting on.

Home key takes you to the top of a list, end key to the bottom of a list.

Enter key to play, spacebar to pause a song and so on.

Please listen to the podcast from FS, they really teach you a lot of things and give you good information.

I hope this helps...

Jim

God bless...

You can reach me on skype at: