From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Don & Cher Bosch
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 3:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Which Graphics Card is better with JFW?

Dear inthane,
You're being very helpful, but save your effort for now. I was wrong about
part of what I stated re my custom computer. It is an AMD/Ati set-up; but
the mother board is integrated. The Ati graphics card is attached and has
its own controllers and chipset. The builder thinks that ATI works better
and faster with the AMD; and that this is a faster combo than the Intel
integrated boards- which he thinks are quite cheap and shabby. Just his
opinion, but you've been so willing to discuss that I wanted to give you the
full scoop- to the extent that my non-techy non-builder non-hardware savvy
brain is capable ;)
Cher