Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 11:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] activate a mouse over link

I'm curious about this also. How do you active the onmouseover link?
 At 08:57 AM 3/5/2013, you wrote:
It is the list, the folks on the list and, of course, the moderators and owners that need to be thanked. I appreciate the requests and answers on this list and it is nice that I can from time to time give back.
Glad this worked out for you.
Robin East