I'm glad you could fix it. But yeah, that's why I too let people know what
I'd seen so that they could see that perhaps if it was an IE 10, it could be
one of those unlucky things. I'm glad it's better now.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Scott Duck
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 5:03 PM
To: Jaws List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] IE10

Hi Everyone,

Recently, I posted to the list about problems that I was having with IE10
instability.  As it turns out, the problem was not IE10.  It was my router.
Unknown to me at the time, my wife, who was using IE9 on a different machine
on the same network, had begun to have the same problems with instability
that I was having.  When I found out about her problems, I decided to
replace the router just to see if that would fix the problem.  It did.  I
replaced the router two days ago and have had no problems at all sense then.
I just wanted to let everyone know because I wouldn't want someone who had
seen my previous posts on this subject to look unfavorably upon upgrading to
Win 8 or IE10 because of incorrect information that I had posted.

Thanks,

Scott Duck