Thanks to all. Guess I will be trying to learn how to use the Firefox browser.
Another opportunity for this retiree to use those little gray cells.
John
----- Original Message ----- From: "tim" <z200...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to read a capcia

Yep, firefox and webvisum.
http://www.webvisum.com/
At 11:28 AM 3/20/2013, you wrote:
All, I tried to register on the CNBC.com web site and was confronted with the ability to read a number I could not see and put the number in a field to complete the registration. I guess this is what a capchia is? Is there any way to use Jaws to try and read a capchia on a web site? Or is the only solution to contact the web master or use sighted assistance? Thanks for any help. John -----Original Message----- From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Lenny capchia McHugh Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:16 AM To: JFW List Subject: How to read capcia The other day I ran into a problem with a capcia on my senatorĂ¢?Ts web page. I then called for the information that I needed and mentioned the contact form. They just called me to test the page. They found a work around to prevent bots from accessing.Since I was able to use it with no problem the code will be shared with all of the Pa. senators sites.. --- Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind. http://www.LennyMcHugh.com For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/ For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/