oh, now that would be fun (NOT!)

ahahaha, thanks for the extreme amounts of work then

inthane

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 1:21 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] shut down on the desktop

Thank you Karen, in fact there are over 120 shortcuts on the page in
question. There is another pertaining to XP as well. Honestly in some cases
the same shortcut works on both operating systems.

I don't know how long it took me to zip up each and every icon separately
for download but it was quite a repetitive morning for sure.

The reason for zipping them up in case anybody is interested is simply if I
had not done that and let's say somebody hit the link for the shutdown icon
then there system would simply do that very thing.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.