I've asked this before, but I'm hoping that a new subscriber expert might be
able to help me, as I need this type of software for my work.

Is there a JAWS-compatible language translator software out there?   Older
versions of SysTran worked quite well with JAWS; my former setup was a 3.xx
version of JAWS with Systran on a Windows 2000 machine.  However, new versions
of both Systran and JAWS don't play together at all.

While I can use online translators for a few words or a short phrase, I need to
be able to translate massive Word documents between English, Spanish and
Portugese in order to do my job;  please help if you can.  If we want to
brainstorm, we could take this off-list, but if you have a solid factual
answer, please post it right away.

Thanks!

Paul