From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Bailes
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 11:15 AM
To: jaws users
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE10 Download Sounds

Hi Rose,
you can change it to a different sound if you want.
1. Open the sound dialog from the control panel.
2. Move to the sounds page.
3. Tab to the tree view and select Notification bar.
4. tab to the sounds combo box. By default it's set to windows information
bar.wav. Change it to something else.

David.