From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Whitehead
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 8:28 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Turning off protected view in Word 2007

hello there;
not sure if this is what your looking for;

Office 2007: Stop Word Attachments from Opening in Reading View

Microsoft Office

When opening an emailed Word document in Outlook, Word opens the attachment
in Reading View.  While Reading View displays the document in an
easy-to-read fashion, it does not display the document as it appear when
printed.  It also does not display anything with complex formatting.
1. Open Word 2007.

2. Click the Office Button and select Word Options.
use the keystroke;
alt+f=file, then press either up arrow to options, or simply press the
letter "i".

3.  Select Popular from the left pane.  Uncheck the Open e-mail attachments
in Full Screen Reading view checkbox.

4. Click the OK button.

hope this helps.