From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gena
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 1:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Passwording Folders/Files

Trish,
I do not know about folders but, it is very easy to password a zipped file
using the program WinRAR. Just zip up your file or folder in the .RAR format

and you will have the option to give it a password and you are good to go.
I use it for important information that I keep on my computer.  It only
takes a couple of seconds to unzip when I need the file and I do not have to

worry about anyone getting into my private information. I am a JAWS user and

it is very screen reader friendly.

Hope this helps,
Gena