Scott,
My advice to you is to give that up and get the desktop version of skype for
windows. There are also good jaws scripts for it as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Scott Duck
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:06 AM
To: Jaws List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 14, Win 8, and Skype

Hi,

I have just started using Skype with my Windows 8 machine running JFW 14.  I
am not finding it all that easy to navigate.  Does anyone have any tips?
For example, what is the keyboard shortcut to answer and hang up a call?
This is a Windows 8 metro app so it doesn't have a ribbon or pull-down menus
or anything like that.

Thanks,

Scott Duck