From: "Eric Damery" <edam...@freedomscientific.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] tablets

Fanus,

JAWS 14 will run on PC's or Tablets that run full Windows 8
(not the RT version). The touch support for the tablets is
not in JAWS 14 however so if you are getting a tablet with
Windows 8 today, you will need to have a keyboard and/or a
Braille Display like the Focus Blue to drive the tablet.
JAWS 15 will add newer functionality to work with these
which I'll be showing more of at the summer conventions in
July and it will be in public beta around the end of August.

Regards,
Eric