From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of DGCNC
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 4:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Live Mail

I have a new Windows 7 machine and would like to import the saved messages
from the old hard drive. Can I somehow pull these old messages into the new
program so I have everything together? And, where do I set to delete the
Deleted message folder on close of Windows Live Mail on the new machine? It
used to be something I could set in Options I'm almost positive but for the
life of me, I don't see that in this new ribbon system. I even turned on the
Ribbon control of Jaws to try and tame the ribbons!

Greg